Posted ByCathy on August 30, 2003 at 12:13:45:
Robert Haviland started his company in 1924 and in 1926 P. Le Tanneur
joined the company which was then changed to Robert Haviland & Le Tanneur.
In 1941 Robert purchased his grandfathers. CF. Haviland, decorating mark from GDA.
In 1949 Le Tanneur retires, and C.Parlon joins firm which is now called Robert Haviland & C. Parlon.
"Decorative art of Limoges" by Waterbrook-Clyde
The current stock of Robert Haviland is sold by Scotts Haviland at: